[Gpdd] Announcement : Another has gone to the bridge

tdgenyk2 at mts.net tdgenyk2 at mts.net
Sun Feb 27 10:46:53 EST 2005

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to let you know that I read the digest faithfully. I don't post very often. The last post was back in October when I had to make the announcement that a pig of ours had passed to the bridge. Well, today I have to make another announcement that another one has gone. I is with a sad and heavy heart that I let you know that our Little One has gone to be with her cagemate G.P. It all just happened so quickly. There I was taking her to the vet with what I thought was a tooth problem and she didn't make it home. As we were getting closer to the vet, the worse she was becoming. She couldn't stand and she couldn't walk. It was just terrible! I was hystarical(sp?). I was by myself. I had to call my husband to try to calm me down. I didn't know what to do. I made it to the vet and by then, she(the vet) said that her heart was very slow and she had arrhythmia(irregular heartbeat). I also think that she had lost to much weight to make the ride into the vet. We live about an hour away and I think that ride was too much. I feel so guilty. My poor kids(age 12 and 13) weren't home when I brought her home but when they did show up, they were just heartbroken. My youngest is still not talking much about it yet. Soon, I hope.
So, I just wanted to let you know and also to ask Rod if he would put a rainbow bridge beside her name on the Poo Trail. She is #2258. Thanks Rod.
And thank you everyone for letting me tell my story.
Tiffany
And the two that are still with me, Snooko and Cuddles.
And for G.P. and Little One who will be our angels from now on. That was how my youngest son talked about G.P. when she passed in October.