[Gpdd] Misc: My Poor Piggies...

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 28 14:14:48 EST 2005

Leah,
Glad to hear you got back safe and you had a great time on your vacation.  But Im sorry to hear about you and Daddy slave getting food poisoning.  That isn't any fun at all.  Did you ever eat at this restaurant before and will you be planning to go back anytime soon.  I hope you contacted the restaurant and told them what happened.  Besides you and daddy slave suffering, your piggies had to suffer also from lack of attention, poor wittle piggies.  I am sure Butterscotch wanted lots of attention after not seeing you for a few days, than you come home and got sick.  That is cute that he ran under the bed and made as much noise as possible.  He just wanted some lov'en.  And who can blame him, he is after a spoiled piggie.

Hope you both are feeling better.  Stay away from that restaurant too!  By the way, BB and BS told me to tell you that, hahaha.

Lisa and the Guinea Girls

The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"