[Gpdd] Re: CARE: Guinea Pig Secrets

BunsnPigs at aol.com BunsnPigs at aol.com
Sun Jan 2 12:49:48 EST 2005

I am sorry people are signing up for this goofball's emails. He is a
crackpot and has 'blah blah secrets' for a ton of species, including rabbits,  too. I
bought them both. Some of his ideas are just horrible and not in line at  all
with anyone who has guinea pigs as pets. Purchase the book and make your own
decisions, and please, by all means, let us know what you think. Let HIM
know,  too. I did. He was so sorry I didn't like it. ugh.

He also has another business and one of his so-called partners sent me  a
spam email about purchasing it. I was INCENSED. They did that because they had
my email from the 'secrets' collection. Be forewarned.

Judi  Lainer
Metropolitan Guinea Pig Rescue
Round Hill, VA
_http://www.mgpr.org_ (http://www.mgpr.org/)