[Gpdd] Re: Announcement. Re: Golden Erin.

ADCAVY at aol.com ADCAVY at aol.com
Mon Jan 3 07:54:47 EST 2005

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to announce the death of our Golden Erin, a beautiful golden
satin girl. She was only four years old and the sweetest natured guinea pig.
She  was the leader of a herd of twenty six girls who all live together very
happily. She was quick to mother and protect newcomers to the gang as well as
sort out any tussles over veg, by eating whatever it was the others were
arguing  over,  herself. Always ensuring the nicest nibbles for herslf and teaching
a valuable lessons to the others.

My daughter and I took her with us when we gave piggie demonstrations and
talks to our local school. She was always happy to be handed ( very gently)
around a classroom full of wide eyed six year olds and burbled contently when
she got back to her beloved herd. I would love to have listened in when she
told them all her adventures at the end of such a day.

She was so special to us all especially our other twenty five  girls  it
seemed cruel and ungrateful for all she had given us to let her death go  unmarked.

As cranberry juice was her tipple of choice we shall raise a glass in her
name tonight.

Many thanks and best  wishes to all pigs and slaves for 2005.

 Antoinette and the Magic 68.