[Gpdd] Misc: Piggy Bags

Guineapigfilms at aol.com Guineapigfilms at aol.com
Mon Jan 3 02:55:44 EST 2005

My mom and I have gotten quite a reputation around town for always asking for
"piggy bags" in restaurants! It seems such a shame that leafy garnishes that
would be such treats for our piggies are just thrown away after a meal. When
my mom forgets to bring a Ziploc bag in her purse, she just scoops up the
greens in her paper napkin! We have gotten some awfully funny looks from waiters!
:)  My mom even went so far as to ask the manager of the local grocery store
if she could have the contents of the salad bar in the evening when the greens
were being thrown away. He told her that she couldn't, because of sanitation
issues. She offered to pay for them, but he was adamant. Erin, I think it is
wonderful that your "herd" got to enjoy a little snack courtesy of Chili's!  :)

Happy New Year to all Piggies and Slaves!

Love and Wheeeeeeeeps,

Alyssa and the Guinea Pig Movie Stars
http://hometown.aol.com/guineapigfilms