[Gpdd] MISC: Valentine Pigs and Introduction to my piggies!

XOXoCropknoxOxoX at aol.com XOXoCropknoxOxoX at aol.com
Thu Jan 6 13:26:17 EST 2005

I love the idea of the Valentines Day pigs..I would be interested in doing
that also...I don't think I ever wrote in this before so I'll introduce myself.
 My names Katie and I'm 16 years old..I have 4 guinea pigs..Bentley,
Sebastien,  Sheena, and Ramona..I got Bentley near the end of September 2004 from a
pet  store (yea, I know it isnt the greatest place). It was on a Friday and I
noticed  the other little guinea pig in the cage with him, but I couldn't get
them both  because I didn't know how my parents would react to that. So I
brought home  Bentley and I set up his cage and I showed my mom and she loved him! I
brought  up to her that guinea pigs should actually be bought in pairs so
they have  someone to communicate with and so they aren't bored when I'm at
school (I'm in  11th grade). I felt horrible that whole weekend because I had left
that poor  guinea pig at the pet store. So on Monday (October 3 which happens
to be my dads  birthday) I asked him to drive me back and pick up the other
guinea pig. He did  and that's how I got Sebastien! I noticed Ramona and Sheena
at that same pet  store when I had to go in there to buy bedding for Bentley
and Sebastien (I  usually don't buy their bedding there) They were just babies
and I thought they  were so adorable! I had just bought Bentley and Sebastien
a new cage (a bigger  one) so I had an empty cage and I went home and asked my
mom what she would  think if I had brought home 2 more guinea pigs. She said
it was ok, and on  December 1st my Dad took me there to get them. I asked the
owner of the pet  store if they were boys or girls and he said he didn't even
know and that he had  just gotten them. He said they were 5 weeks old.  I took
them home a little  mad at the owner of the store because he really didn't
seem to care. I guess you  could say I'm having some problems with Ramona and
Sheena. I really can't tell  if they are boys or girls, with Bentley and
Sebastien it was pretty obvious they  were boys but its a little harder to tell with
Ramona and Sheena because they  have longer hair and I can't really see tell
as good as I could with Bentley and  Sebastien. I really want to find out what
their gender in case they are the  opposite gender and I have baby piggies
runnin around. Can anyone give me any  hints or help me with this? I'd really
appreciate it.

Have a good day,
Katie
+Bentley, Sebastien, Ramona, and Sheena.