[Gpdd] Re: Misc: Alge now they're both Spoiled!!!

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Thu Jan 6 21:08:56 EST 2005

Hey Leah!
          I rather spoiled my guys this year too -- and with 4 Jolly Rodents
(I still miss Ebe so much!) -- wow, does it add up! A "Beetle" here an "SUV"
there   ---- not to mention a chair to lounge in, etc.  :)   And I need a
bigger cage --- alas, no matter how big the cage, I don't think the 4 will get
along together. Was discussing a 3 X 7 with Sue (?) but someone will tear
someone's ear off if I try to keep them together regardless of space. So I'm glad I
waited to order.
     I can put one of the others in with Wilson but I'm afraid that all the
others are going to have to stay in a single cage. "All the others" -- that
does leave only two GPs doesn't it? So I'll get a slightly smaller c & c
first...   sigh.   And Chester and Charlie lived together so amicably until recently.
(I guess that happens with people sometimes, too, doesn't it? Ah -- so it's a
mystery.") But how do I get my guys to reconcile? (To make things more
difficult, I have a cat, a great cat!, but he's after those piggies.
     I wonder how ole Jimmy Pig is doing? Has Brownie heard from him lately?
He's a delightful character, too, isn't he?

     Tell Brownie Bear that Chester is attempting her tactics --Brownie is of
course one of the main things my guys discuss. They want to
emulate/intimidate just like Brownie Bear. Chester and Charlie are enjoying the stories of that
sassy little B. Bear! (Chester, in fact, bit my glass frames slid over the
neckline of my shirt -- while making a fierce face (those faces -- wow.) Then he
looked at the other Jolly Rodents hoping for approval. And bit them again!!

The Jolly Rodents say to let Butterscotch know that they haven't forgotten him
!

Be well!!

Alge