[Gpdd] (Silly) Re: treat kabob

Stacy Harvey ckrtsqrl2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 6 19:10:44 EST 2005

Nena,
I'm glad D.J. and Jack are enjoying the kabob so much.
The Squee Squad really enjoy theirs, some more than
others. Tigger has figured out that I will come give
her a treat if she rings the bell... sometimes, the
feels she deserves another treat so she'll stand there
and rattle that kabob like crazy! When I walk over she
lifts her cute little face up to me as if to say
"Well? Where's the treat?" Pinkerton likes to lift his
up and let it drop against the side of the C&C pen.
Bang! Bang! Nothing subtle about Pinky! I've never
tried putting carrots on there...I'll have to do that
and see how the Squad members react.

-Stacy and the Squee Squad