[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: condolences, Pagan

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Thu Jan 6 22:13:55 EST 2005

Pagan's Mom, we remember Pagan, and we're so very sad to hear of his
passing.  It does sound like he simply fell asleep while chewing hay and
took that final journey to the Bridge.  We are sure that his passing was a
peaceful one.  Please know what a wonderful life he had with you, and
please accept our condolences.

We're glad you're back, and we also send a big welcome to Bailey.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Joey G., Sunshine, and Tumbleweed