[Gpdd] MISC: Our Secret Santa Hero

Cindy Fajardo cindy.fajardo at verizon.net
Sat Jan 8 01:30:10 EST 2005

  Just wanted to let you all know that Santa may have come a little late at our house, but he did indeed come!  Carmel Cotton Candy had been one of the piggies that was given a second, emergency Santa.  This wheeek she received her gifts and thought that it was pretty cool how this holiday has come twice for her!  One on Christmas where mommy slave put out the stockings and the other where Santa sent gifts in the mail!  She wanted me to make sure to thank her Secret Santa Lisa D., (and of course Lisa B. for making it happen), for the yummy treats and she is definately ready for me to grow the grass so she can celebrate yet again!
  Thank you so much for making her day (and mine)!!!

Cindy & Carmel Cotton Candy