[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: condolences, Brownie

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Jan 9 23:16:39 EST 2005

Richard, we are so very sorry to hear of Brownie's passing.  What a
touching tribute you wrote to your "shy little waif with a will of
iron."  Although her luck was not good in the beginning, it obviously
changed when she was rescued from a lab and then adopted by you and
Lisa.  She was very wise to put her trust in you; your love for her comes
through in each word you wrote.  Thank you for sharing some of your
memories of her.  We know Brownie recognized and appreciated all of your
care and concern, from her first day with you to her last.  Please accept
our condolences on her passing.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Joey G., Sunshine, and Tumbleweed