[Gpdd] [health] & [prayers]...

Bob & Chris Robertson rssg at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 9 19:10:38 EST 2005

Hi All:

Life has kept us quite busy of late.  I keep up with the digest, but haven't
posted.  I am writing now asking prayers for our Cleo, who will be having
surgery on Tuesday.  In 2004 she had 2 tumors removed, and the pathology was
not good.  As predicted the tumor on her left shoulder has returned.

Cleo is 6 & 1/2 and has been a real survivor.  She was twice abandoned
before we adopted her from a rescue.  With us she survived an intestinal
blockage, and surgery to remove a tumor in the groin area and another tumor
on her shoulder.  We have been continually encouraged by her will to live.
Last week my husband said, "I don't think Cleo is ready to give up the
fight, so we shouldn't either".  We took her to our vet and the x-rays
indicate that the mass is free-floating, (not attached to bone) as earlier
fearer, and can be removed.  So she will have a "lumpectomy" on Tuesday.  If
any pig can make it - our gal can.

Chris - slave to Cleo & Spookie