[Gpdd] HEALTH: Re: Tumor? Stroke? Contagious?

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Thu Jan 13 23:14:16 EST 2005

Leah, it just crossed my mind as I read your posting about Callie and
Brownie Bear that Brownie Bear might have low blood sugar sometimes.  I
don't know much about low blood sugar in piggies, but in humans it can make
you cranky, a bit disoriented, etc.  I hope others who know more about the
symtoms/effects of low blood sugar in piggies will write in with more
information.  This certainly might not be the problem, but I just wanted to
mention it as a possibility.

HTH,
Cindy, Joey G., Sunshine, and Tumbleweed