[Gpdd] (Misc) Charities

Stacy Harvey ckrtsqrl2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 16 14:04:50 EST 2005

Don't forget Cavy Spirit (www.cavyspirit.com), the
wonderful folks who foster piggies and put up the
great website on C&C cages...also, if you're just
looking to give generically, or to help animals who
have lost homes due to natural disasters (such as the
hurricanes in Florida), the
ASPCA  (www.aspca.org) is always a good choice.
Metropolitan Guinea Pig Rescue (www.mgpr.org) is
always on my list--they're still helping to support
about 60 pigs at Tri-County Animal Shleter in
Maryland, as well as taking care of their own...and
Critter Corral (www.crittercorral.org) has a  sponsor
program where you can sponsor a Senior or Special
Needs Piggy.
Gee-in looking at all these organizations in need, I
feel like I should get a second job so I can donate
more!

-Stacy and the Squee Squad