[Gpdd] ANNOUNCMENT: long time no see READ THIS!!

E Rogers animalsandme at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 17 22:16:35 EST 2005

Hi Everybody!

I'm sorry i haven't written in, like, 8 months. i have been preoccupied with my (pig) babies. this upcoming March i am planing a birthday for my girls. i am planning on inviting 2 other guinea pigs to join us. i am obsessing over the tiny details. i even am making party favors  for the guests! i was wondering if anybody new of any recipe for treats to homemake? They will be 1 !  This is a major accomplishment because my pig before this, also my first, died in 3 months because of disease. i am soooo excited! please write back with any suggestions and treat recipes.
Luv ya'll, erica and the girls (coco & tootsie)