[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: condolences, Angel

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Thu Jan 20 22:52:35 EST 2005

CJ and Ginger-pig, we had so hoped that Angel would recover from her fall,
and we are so very sorry that she passed on to the Bridge.  We hope you
will forgive yourself for not getting her to the emergency vet; take the
painful lesson learned and apply it in the future, should you ever have
another injured piggie.  That's all any of us can do once we've made a
mistake that can't be undone.  We are sure that Angel knew you were trying
to help her, and we know she knew you loved her.  Please accept our
condolences.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Joey G., Sunshine, and Tumbleweed