[Gpdd] MISC. - rumblestrutting

SUSAN EASTIN susiathome at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 21 12:30:06 EST 2005

Leah & Carla -
After a good laugh reading about your guys getting so excited they fall over, I had to
add my two (or six!) cents' worth.  ALL the OP's get delirious over a good backrub,
tho' some get more carried away than others.  The boys definitely are more likely to
fall clear over, (tho' I've seen Snowy fall over when trying to scratch her own back!).
The two new little guys, tho, are nuts!  I had them out on the floor the other day in a
pen while cleaning their cage, and got started playing with them and rubbing their backs,
etc. They raced around, jumping and kicking, then would come back to my hand for more.
They would get so carried away they would actually jump up in the air, backwards, to
jump into my hand! Reminded me of Lil' Whistle's sideways karate kicks he likes to
do to show off (when he's into a good rumblestrut and Rosie is ignoring him).
And all the OP's will turn around with their nose on me as I rub their back (in addition
to 'attacking' whatever is at hand with a good hard chew); but I interpreted it to be like
"oooh, right there! that's the spot!! more! don't stop!"
I always leave the tv on for the piggies during the daytime, usually on PBS (they love
Teletubbies and Between the Lions), but maybe somewhere they've seen some of
the karate/kungfoo movies!  aaah-so! PiggieChan!
Susi and the Okie Piggies
Snowy, CocoPuff, Lil' Whistle, Rosie
Hotshot & Buzzz