[Gpdd] CARE - ear wax or dandruff

ROYCE LARSON COTTON_COWBOYS at msn.com
Mon Jan 24 11:38:57 EST 2005

Pablo,

     You must have struck a nerve! When I first read your email about dandruff vs. ear wax, I got very indignant because I thought it was me you were talking about. After I cooled down I realized I wasn't writing to GPDD yet in September. I have a tricolor gp and he's been diagnosed by my very good vet with dandruff and it is black because his skin in that area is black. The vet carefully cleaned his ears and gave me the training and supplies I need to do a great job myself. Bud probably has the cleanest ears around as they get checked out at least once every two weeks.
     The next GPDD issue had three more people who thought maybe you were talking to them. I am guessing that everyone who reads GPDD tries their VERY HARDEST to take the best possible care of their little friends. We all want to help each other do our best and I'll bet we have all made mistakes or done things we'd like to do over! It is my hope that we can all help each other in a non-accusing manner. You probably didn't mean to sound accusing but that was how I took it. Sorry if I misinterpreted your tone.

Carla and Bud