[Gpdd] MISC. - my diet

ROYCE LARSON COTTON_COWBOYS at msn.com
Mon Jan 24 11:47:14 EST 2005

Jenna & Fuzzy,

     I enjoyed your email about Fuzzy's diet. I always love to hear what other piggies like, don't like, etc. Is Fuzzy an only piggy? Your email prompted me to write about what an influence Bud has had on my diet. Bud by himself can't eat up all the fruit and salad veggies I have to buy so my husband's and my diet has really adapted to use up the 'leftovers.' Every morning I make a big salad for me and get Bud's morning and evening veggies and fruit ready and then refrigerate for later use. When I have a mid-morning fruit break to use up an apple, cantaloupe or orange, Bud gets a bite. I have tried vegetables that I didn't even know what they looked like before I got Bud. He's the picture of health and he's helped me eat healthier, too.

Carla and Bud