[Gpdd] HEALTH re: trimming toe nails

CaTT1998 at aol.com CaTT1998 at aol.com
Tue Jan 25 23:51:41 EST 2005

Hi everyone,

I have been reading the gpdd for some time now but have never been brave
enough to respond!  I have 3 beautiful piggies - Angel and Misty (2  years old)
and Abby (6 months).

I wanted to offer a nail trimming suggestion that works for my girls, who
HATE being held still to have their nails trimmed.

Daddy slave holds a tennis racket, and we place the girls (one at a time of
course) on it.  Their nails poke through nicely, and I can quickly and  easily
trim them from underneath without them realizing it.  Of course, it  helps if
daddy feeds them a carrot or other treat!

Hope this helps, and thank you all for the wonderful advice and suggestions
I have been reading.  It's so nice to have a group of people who also love
their piggies!

Angel, Misty, Abby, and their slave Theresa