[Gpdd] {MISC.} Sorry to those I have offended...

Trina Pelham piggiementor at msn.com
Fri Jan 28 23:20:08 EST 2005

Hello folks,

I want to say to the breeders that were offended by what was posted about
the rescue in Colorado, that I am sorry it was taken offensively. I know
there are breeders out there that take good care of thier piggies and some
that do not. The same way there are some good rescues and some that are not.
It was never ment to hurt feelings or bash on the breeding community as a
whole. I hope you can accept my apology for the hurt feelings. I will never
post anything like that again so as to not offend anyone. Very sorry.

Regards,
Trina M. Pelham

Need the past Newslettters from Pigpals? Try going to this link, you may
need to copy/paste.

http://www.ymlp.com/pubarchive.php?pigpals

Guinea Pigs are Number One...
AIM- piggiementor