[gpdd] (care) Re: blankets

Shelly Leone shelly1260 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 30 20:48:17 EST 2005

Hi all from the three little pigs in NY.My three love blankets in the winter.I know I'm spoiling them but Princess my female loves hers the most.I have made blankets out of the new soft material about 16 inches by 16 inches no need to sew good because then I don't have to worry about the threads!.Princess loves to throw hers over her head and run under it.The boys like to sleep on there's I don't much see them under there's.If I forget to give Princess her blankie she goes under her hand towel I use to absorb her pee.Good luck Shelly Leone @Yahoo .com