[Gpdd] Announcements -- Snowball and Snickers

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Mon Jul 4 23:09:40 EDT 2005

Hey Guys, Birthday Greetings from Wilson and the Clan,
     Third birthday, huh? Cooders has already has his and I was about to say
that Ebe and I would be celebrating ours soon. Aug/Sept.
     Well, I'll be celebrating mine, anyway and there will be a tribute to
Ebeneezer was well.

     We were really touched by what your Mommy slave wrote about learning to
love all things guinea pig because of you. When Alge offered us a tissue we
pretended that we were taking it to gnaw on but we really needed it. Alge says
she's learned a great deal about life and love through Guinea Pigs, too. Maybe
we are rather remarkable critters, huh?   :)

Happy Birthday
Wilson and the rest of the Jolly Rodents