[Gpdd] BEHAVOIR: Zathras chriped!

schumann at bellsouth.net schumann at bellsouth.net
Wed Jul 6 12:51:56 EDT 2005

While Tribble and Zathras were having floor time Tuesday night, I was puttering around doing regular stuff while they were reclining UNDER the sofa.  All of a sudden, I heard a sound like a bird in the house.  I slowly got on my hands and knees and started moving toward the sofa so I could see who it was.  I'm pretty sure it was Zathras and not Tribble because Tribble hasn't chriped in the 3 years that she's been my fur baby.

It was truly amazing.  One of my fur babies is as happy as can be!!

Jan
Mom to Tribble and Zathras, and Lokai in my heart