[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Ginny

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Thu Jul 7 18:04:33 EDT 2005

I just want to join the others who have expressed their sadness over the loss
of Ginny. I'd hoped she'd make it. Just know that you made her life -- and
her crossing the bridge -- better for her than if you hadn't all encountered
each other. Since death is a part of the "life experience" all the love and
comfort we give is of greater value than we can now realize.
     I want to offer condolences, too, to those others who have lost piggies
recently. I'm unable to keep up as well as I'd like, but I still find myself
shedding tears for each loss and asking God to comfort all who have lost their
(our) beloved little friends.

armth to all.
Alge and the Jolly Rodents