[Gpdd] Bridge: Angel

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 26 12:00:43 EDT 2005

Carol and Joseph,
I was so incredibly Sad to learn about
Angel. What a Beautiful, little girl she
was and I can see why George couldn't
help but fall in Love with such a Sweetie.
And that George was so Faithful, I know
this because my own Brownie Bear tried
to 'woo' him and George wouldn’t betray
his Dear Angel. He LOVED his Angel.

Well, you know as well as I do that Angel
is just Fine, and is Whole and Healthy again.
And that George is back to chasing after
his girl again. They are back to being the
Happy Married Couple and they will never
be apart again

Please accept our warm Condolences from
Brownie Bear, Butterscotch, and me—-

Oh, and Joseph, I hope this isn't your last
post because you always seem to know
just what to say when one of our Friends
pass on. But, I understand how the Sadness
can get to a person, so I will respect your
decision either way.

    Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeps...

Yahoo! Mail