[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Condolences

sherry bevins ssbjune9 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 10 15:18:23 EDT 2005

Dear Friends,

We would like to extend our deepest sympathies to those who have recently
lost a dear piggie friend. It seems as though there have been so many these
past few months. We are heartbroken each time we read of another passing.
Having lost three dear friends this year, we understand how painful it is.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you. We would also like to thank everyone
for their expressions of sympathy when we lost our Cinnamon back in May.
Even though the weeks have passed since he left us, we still find ourselves
shedding tears as we look at pigtures of him. We are so grateful for our
friends at GPDD. You are the best!

Sincerely,
Sherry and the Piggie Pals
www.piggiepals4u.blinkz.com