[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT - Condolences & Missing GPDD

DebraStory at aol.com DebraStory at aol.com
Mon Jul 11 22:56:23 EDT 2005

The Story Piggies and I (Debra) want to send sincere condolences to  Julia on
the loss of Iolanthe.  It is so hard when our little ones cross  the bridge.
They are such a part of our families and are terribly  missed.  Healing
wheeeeeps to you and your family.

I have not been getting my GPDD lately.  My last issue was 278.   Has anyone
else had this problem?  I have had to go to the archives to see  the postings.
 I hope this straightens out very soon. If anyone has an  advice for me on
this, I would appreciate it.

Wheeeeeps  from Debra, Peanut, Pumpkin, Calico, Snickers, Princess and
Creampuff

_http://hometown.aol.com/debrastory/_
(http://hometown.aol.com/debrastory/index.html)

_http://members.aol.com/cavylady60435/_