[Gpdd] health - wet bottom piggie?

Robert and Patricia Oglesby rpngso at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 12 13:24:46 EDT 2005

Hello piggy folk!

I know I've seen this addressed before, but I can't remember what the answer is.  One of our piggies, Midnight, often has a wet bottom when we pick her up.  Could she just be a tad on the incontinent side?  She is the only piggy who has every actually tinkled on us and a few times on the floor.  Neither of the other two ever has.  Maybe she's just lazy?  Or is she trying to tell us something.... "Leave me alone or I'll tinkle on you!"  She seems to be a happy, healthy piggie.  She is about 4 months old and smaller than her sister, but she always has been.  She eats well and is active and doesn't appear to be in any pain.  Her urine seems to be the right color and consistency - same as the other piggies.

Thanks!

Patricia
Harry, Velvet and Midnight