[Gpdd] (Care) re: Cleaning Harvey's Cage

Stacy Harvey ckrtsqrl2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 15 16:59:02 EDT 2005

Nicola,
Try cleaning his cage with good ol' white vinegar. I clean my C&C cages with a mixture of half vinegar and half water, with a little elbow grease : ) If 50/50 doesn't work, you can pour the vinegar on full strength and let it sit for a few minutes, then scrub it clean with a scrubbie. You'd be surprised how easily the stains will come off. Vinegar is a cheap, effective and environmentally safe cleaner. It's also a good bactericide.

Hope this helps,
Stacy and the Squee Squad