[Gpdd] Misc: Thank you Leah and Condolences to all who've lost babies!

JaydedAngel02 at aol.com JaydedAngel02 at aol.com
Mon Jul 18 13:18:59 EDT 2005

Leah,
I'm a bit behind on my digest readings but I just wanted to
thank you for your kind words about my Sam. It's been about
2 months that he's been gone and I still miss him terribly. I
suppose that will never go away. I'm so proud that I'm a part
of this awesome group full of people who really know the right
words to say when you need it the most. Thanks Leah, you
made my day a little brighter by remembering my little one!

To everyone who's lost their babies recently my heart goes out to  you.
I know the pain you are feeling all too well and, although it will never
really go away, there will come a time when you will smile at all the
happy memories you had with your piggie and then the pain won't be
quite as bad..........

Wheeps to all,
Colleen