[Gpdd] HEALTH: Possible UTI?

Vanessa vbatcules at cogeco.ca
Thu Jul 21 00:12:46 EDT 2005

 I'd like to thank everyone that emailed me personally or through the Digest
regarding my Ratso - I've followed much of the advice given, and Ratso seems
to be back to himself again- eating, popcorning, drinking and doing all the
'Ratso' things he's always done.  He is still on antibiotics for the balance
of the week as per the vet's orders.  Again, thank you to all here on the
Digest - you have been wonderful and such amazingly caring people.  You
know, as special as our little ones are, I think that GP owners are very
special people too. They seem to have a depth of feeling and caring for
others and our small furry friends, I've rarely seen before, and I am proud
to be a part of such a warm, caring and loving group.  Again, to all of
you - thank you from the bottom of my heart and Ratso sends his warmest
wishes for your all your care and concern while he was feeling poorly.  He
also sends special thanks to Alge, Milton, Jaime, ebak, Dr. Kay and Dawnda.

Thanks again,
Vanessa, now smiling slave to: Ratso, Bert the Dude, and Skittles (Tyrant
Canuck Princess)