[Gpdd] MISC: Re:How can I remove urine stains from the

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 21 18:23:53 EDT 2005

Nicola,
I'm so Happy to hear that Harvey is
doing better. I just wanted to give
you an idea for removing the chalky-
white urine stains from his cage. I
use 50% vinegar/50% water mix to clean
my piggies' cage. Since Brownie Bear
is a sludge piggie, there is always
the chalky white residue in her cage and
this cleaning mix does WONDERS in getting
it all up. I hope this helps.

  Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeps,
    Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear &
                      Butterscotch :-)

"...However, this just doesn't seem to be getting
the chalky-white urine stains out. My friend told
me she used to bleach her piggie's cage with
household bleach, but there is NO WAY I'd do that
without finding out from one of you guys that it's
a safe thing to do - as I'm not sure it is..."