[Gpdd] MISC - Re. Poop Stacker!

Nicola Atkins sunnyhunny964 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 26 06:47:54 EDT 2005

Hi all!

I justwanted to say how funny I found Kendall's little poop habits! How I
WISH my Harvey was that clean and tidy!! It just goes to show you how
amazing our little guys actually are - and what interesting little
personality quirks they have!!

Just as anaside - does anybody know how I can stop Harvey wheeking
CONSTANTLY?! I feed him, and half an hour later, he revs up again! And he
just doesn't SHUT UP...he goes on and on and on, and it gets louder and
louder and louder, until you could almost imagine he's in pain! He's fine
otherwise - I think it's just food he wants, constantly! He's happy when I
put food in, but when I ignore his requests for food, there's hell to pay! I
know it's not becuase he wants attention, because he hates me picking him up
and mollycoddling him, and I know it can't be thirst, because I always check
his water bottle. I'm pretty sure it's greed and hunger - but how on earth
do I overcome it? Any suggestions would be greatly appeciated!

Nicola and Harvey :-)