[Gpdd] Announcement: Buzzerre & Potsy Announce . . .

Susi Eastin susiathome at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 28 13:39:51 EDT 2005

(First, let me send out our thoughts and prayers to all who have lost a dear piggie or
suffering an illness or injury recently. After moving, I started having serious problems
with my computer and couldn't get my internet connection working. On top of that, we
were out of town a couple weeks, "on the road" with Diamond Dave and his roadies (to
a big cavy show in Sedalia, MO, and on to visit friends and family in Illinois). We are
still wrestling with this connection and system - I thought DSL was supposed to be
fast! Hope to get all worked out - or changed - soon!) Then I will have a great many
issues of the digest to catch up on!

Now, to the purpose of this Announcement:

Buzzerre & Potsy, O.P., are thrilled to announce
     the Arrival of FIVE Bouncing Babie OP's
        on the afternoon of July 27, 2005

All babies are healthy and bouncy, popping around
everywhere, sniffing and nibbling at everything.
They include two Tortoiseshell/White, two Red/White,
and one White w/Red ear and rear end.
Buzzerre, as is her way, is a very good mom,
constantly counting and tending to the babies.
Potsy is amazed, still running about celebrating
with his new buddy, Mr. Dash.  Buzzz is being
assisted by their Aunt Bonnie, whose own babies
are now 'big pigs' (at 6 wks old!). Also lending a
hand are their older sister, Curly T. Bear, and cousins
Ginger, and 'Baby 'Dalia', who joined us at Sedalia
last month. Their older brothers, R.J., Conan and Rusty,
are too busy doing 'boy things' to worry with babies just
now, but will be ready for play in a few weeks.
The rest of the OP's are pleased as well, and will be
sharing pigtures of the new babies on their website
soon (all paws crossed!). When they were still just a
few hours old, one of the TS/W was actually climbing
around on the Buffet dish, sniffing at the veggies!
[note: Gender and other details to be announced soon!]

Susi and the Okie Piggies
okie-piggies.blinkz.com