[Gpdd] Re: Misc:message

Ginger Fitzsimmons matildalucet at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 1 18:06:29 EDT 2005

Dear BooBooBareHare,

This is one of Niles's slaves, Ginger, writing. There has been illness
in the household for a couple of wheeks and then Niles went to the RV
without stopping to write - silly pig! I told him there was a girl pig
in Cali that liked him and he looked at me in confusion. I don't think
he has had a lot of pig admirers in the past. I am sure he will be glad
to be friends as soon as he gets back from his trip. Do you have
pigtures on the web, too?

-ginger
part of the Niles Cougar slave contingent