[Gpdd] Misc: fun and food

Pasmant, Dawna DawnaP at Scosche.com
Wed Jun 1 18:41:43 EDT 2005

Hi guys I know everyone is having a blast on the RV trip, and i had to do
something special for my girls as they were not able to go.  I took an empty
papertowel roll and cut it in half.  I put in the roll, lettuce to close the
ends, cukes and carrots in the middle, and more lettuce on the end.  you
would have thought they were at Pigsnyland.  I have never seen the girls
have so much fun as with this little goodie.  Noses we shoved in rolls,
cukes were flying and popcorns were going.  I swear to you that BooBoo
laughed and Fugly looked at me and smiled.  (She really does smile)  I
wanted to pass this on as it was so enjoyable to watch, and the can eat the
packaging too.  I tried this with hay once, but it did not have the same
effect.  I am always looking for something to entertain the girls with.
Also regarding the ongoing water in the tank issues.  I had the greatest
idea and I am so proud of it.  Boo's a little annoyed at me, but she is
definatly dryer.  I took a dish that had a flat side, like the kinds in bird
cages, and put velcro on one side and velcro on the glass of her tank under
her water nozzle. Voila' no more water on the bottom, and the velcro keeps
it stable and keeps her from throwing it out of her way.  It is placed in an
area where it does not impede her drinking, and for the last few days, her
butt and cage are dry.  My girl is a wader in water.  I am telling you I
need to get her into scuba diving, she already has her water wings.  Hope
this helps, and you can get pre glued velcro almost anywhere.  Hugs and
happy popcorns to all. It 4 o clock, and I only have on more hour before it
is PIGGY TIME.  Cant wait.  My stress buster after a long day is BooBoo and
I watching the 5oclock news together waiting for pops to come home.  Hugs to
all and hope everypiggie is home safe and sound.  God Bless

Best regards,
Dawna Pasmant
Scosche Industries
1-800-363-4490 Ext 115