[Gpdd] Announcement: Springtime gifts

Staileys staileys at comcast.net
Wed Jun 1 23:57:01 EDT 2005

To Fluffy, Flick and CJ-

Thank you for the wonderful gifts. Whee loved them all, especially the sweet
Timothy hay! The tube and the chew toys are a lot of fun, too. Whee have
never gotten anything in the mail before, so we feel very special. Our slave
is usally late with everything so whee are not surprised that whee saw a box
with your name on it sitting on the table. Whee hear that it is going to the
post office tomorrow. Mommy has put pictures of us in with your gifts and
whee hope you'll think we're pretty pigs. Whee all had to take baths last
weekend (yuck) and none of us liked it. Frodo tried to get out of taking his
bath but mommy slave caught him in midair before he could make his escape.
Silly pig! Whee hope you will like your presents and thank you again for all
the fun stuff you sent.

The 4 Flufernutters - Sami, Pearl, Frodo and Zoe