[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: belated condolences, Kali

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Thu Jun 2 22:34:13 EDT 2005

Bonnie, we send our belated condolences on Kali's passing.  Although
piggies are never with us long enough, how great that she was six; that is
a very good lifespan for a piggie.  We know she enjoyed her life with you
and with her daughter, Holly.  She was lucky to have such a loving family,
and we have no doubt that she knew how much she was loved.

Sadly,
Cindy, Joey G., Sunshine, and Tumbleweed