[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: belated condolences, Angelina

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Thu Jun 2 22:27:50 EDT 2005

Joy and Sarah, we were very saddened to hear of Angelina's passing after
surgery for an infection in her mouth.  We are so very sorry that she never
recovered.  Please know that you did your best for her and that she knew
how much you loved her.  She was lucky to have such caring humans.  You
made her days special ones, and we hope you will find comfort in your many
memories of her.  Please accept our belated condolences on her passing.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Joey G., Sunshine, and Tumbleweed