[Gpdd] MISC Springtime Surprise!!!!

shim1990 at adelphia.net shim1990 at adelphia.net
Fri Jun 3 16:38:19 EDT 2005

--Hi Moka!!!
     Thanks so much for the basket of goodies and for your pigture!  It was such fun meeting you at the pignic, and a great surprise to get the wheatgrass and raviolos!  Yum yum!  My human sister is going to help me plant the grass, and I promise I will share it and the raviolos with Porky and Corkster.  Your handsome photo is going in the Pigpals scrapbook Cooders gave Porky.  Whee are so lucky to be guinea pigs!  Whee are so lucky to have friends like you!
                       Love and Happy Eating,
                                          Petunia
  Judi and the Haypile Honeys
www.art4animals.blinkz.com/