[Gpdd] Re: Announce: MD/DC/NoVa PIGNIC has been Postponed!!!

allourpets at bunrab.net allourpets at bunrab.net
Tue Jun 7 01:56:01 EDT 2005

Hi all! Some of you may remember me from way back when. Anyhoo - I eill be
moving from Austin, TX to Catonsville, MD this month, expecting to arrive
around June 17th. We will be quite busy for the first few wheeks we're there,
between unpacking and running around seeing all our relatives that live in the
area who are waiting for us, but after July 4th things should calm down, and
then I am looking forward to meeting all you guinea pig fans out there in
Maryland!

Kelly
a/k/a BunRab