[Gpdd] RE: Health: Need to find vet in SE Georgia - Quick!

Candy G. crawdad1953 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 4 14:40:34 EDT 2005

Dave -

This is a sight from Seagull's Guinea Pig Compendium.  It is Vet Finder
site.  I used it to find my own vet and she is FANTASTIC.

I hope I am not embarrassing myself here - I am a native Mississippian and
should know this - I believe Brunswick is in extreme southeastern Georgia
almost on the Florida border - is that correct?  I would type in Georgia and
check that and than also check Florida as well - there might be a vet closer
to you in Florida than in Georgia.  Sorry I didn't see this message sooner -
I hope this helps if you still are looking.  Please let us know how you and
your piggies are doing.

Susi, I am sending this message to the digest, but cc'ing it to both you and
Dave.  Hopefully through one or some of those routes, Dave will definitely
see it.

Here is the site:

http://www.aracnet.com/cgi-usr/seagull/vetfinder.cgi

Good luck.  Candy; Topper and Mollie

a good exotics vet in the SE Georgia area (he's near Brunswick). He
dearly loves
his piggies, but has apparently been suffering with an inexperienced
vet.
Anyone know of a really good vet in the area?
You can contact me directly susiathome at sbcglobal.net ,
or write to him:   "Dave" dlhanso1 at yahoo.com