[Gpdd] Announcment Notes to Friends

shim1990 at adelphia.net shim1990 at adelphia.net
Mon Jun 6 13:21:15 EDT 2005

--The girls and I were very sad to hear of so many friends crossing the bridge.
Britt ~ So sorry about little Scooter.  It is hard to measure love by size... I can tell you loved Scooter immensely!  You both are in our thought and prayers.
Susi ~ I couldn't believe it when I read about Lady Bugg!  She was such a delight at the pignic, and in real life.  The girls and I send hugs and piggy kisses.
Dee ~ We were so saddened by your loss of Honey.  But I'm convinced she "arranged" this, so the new special piggie would get a home.  When my Corky died, the circumstances led us to Petunia, who was pregnant with Corkster (and four others.)  I'm sure she had a "paw" in that, too.  Best thoughts and wishes sent your way.

And on a different note, Happy 4th Birthday Cocoa!  Porky says welcome to the Four Club...Life is Better After Three!
  Judi and the Haypile Honeys
www.art4animals.blinkz.com/