[Gpdd] MISC. - Moving to Maine

Sarah Mitchell sarelimit at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 6 12:33:50 EDT 2005

Hi all! I am writing because we are moving again (starting a new job). In a few weeks my fiance, the dog, two cats, the 6 piggles, 2 fish and a frog will be making a nice drive from Gulfport, MS to Augusta, ME!! It should be quite a trip. This will be my third big move with the animals so I think we have that part down. Actually the drive seems to be the easy part. Finding a place to rent with our herd is not going so well. :)

Of course moving to a new area means we need to find a good vet not only for the pigs, but the rest of the bunch. Also, any suggestions of places to purchase supplies (hay etc.) would be great. So if there are any folks from Maine on the list we would love your help.

I am sorry to hear about the recent losses. My thoughts are with all of you.

Sarah
Pig furries: Milo, Squeakers, Patches, Pumpkin, Spicey and Lil' Spice
Non-pig furries: Brother and Sister (the meowing type), Murphy (the barking type)
Non-pig and non-furry: Pacu and Sid the fish and of course, Frog