[Gpdd] Misc:Niles

Pasmant, Dawna DawnaP at Scosche.com
Wed Jun 8 12:15:13 EDT 2005

This is BooBooBearHare here, and I am very conserned about my little black
boy Niles.  Niles honey love, you need to eat and get big and strong for me.
I only see you from a screen, but I think you are soo kute and shiny.
PLEASE EAT and get better.  i know that when I dont want to eat, which i
have to admit is rarely going to happen, my slave Mommy gives me, cheerios
or some cant lope and i relly love a litle choklate chip mint icecream. Just
a bit cause it can give you a tumy ake.  I kno she once said somthing about
one of her babees that went over the bridge loved mac n cheeze.  i think she
is coming now, so i am gona get a scratch and sit here and try to reed what
she is writin.  littl piggy prayers for u.

Hi guys, sorry about that she is pretty self sufficient, and likes to talk
alot.  I am also hoping that Niles gets better too.  BooBoo did the
strangest thing last night, and i was wondering if anyone had experience
this.  My hubby was eating some cereal last night, and Boo stood on her food
dish and just stared at him for a full 5 minutes before I finally made a
noise and she moved.  She looked like a stuffed animal.  I had never seen
her do that.  Did not move a muscle.  I am sitting here watching the
sparrows outside the window chasing bugs in the bushes.  Lots of bird life
around here.  Could do without the Mocking bird in the AM thought.  Anyway.
I just wanted to send our thoughts and prayers out for all of those who have
just had little ones go over the bridge.  Life is so full of different
things and God sends little fur babies to those who have the greatest and
biggest hearts.  I just hope that all of our bridge babies are there when my
girls go.  How wonderful to know that there is someone waiting for you.  i
also believe that in Heaven, we will once again be united with our friends.
How could there be no Heaven without animals.  God bless all of you and may
He bring you comfort.  BooBoo and The Fugster send loving piggie coos and
triute popcorns to all that have gone before us.

Best regards,
Dawna Pasmant
Scosche Industries
1-800-363-4490 Ext 115