[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge--Rainbow

greivous98 at aim.com greivous98 at aim.com
Thu Jun 9 05:58:21 EDT 2005

Hello Everyone,

You may remember me putting on a post under my old email address, bobby.potts at gmail.com. I asked for help with my friends guinea pig, Rainbow. Unfortunately, Rainbow crosssed Rainbow Bridge about two weeks after she got to the vet with a tumor in her belly. That, of course, was between three and five weeks ago. I have had some email trouble which is why I haven't been able to post sooner. My friends still have one pig, and I believe there is a baby pig coming their way. Even with the good news of a new baby, Finn, the guinea pig's owner, cried for two and a half hours, almost nonstop. Rainbow Bridge takes so many...

-Bobby

Get your own free AIM(R) Mail account and become eligible to win daily prizes, ending July 30, 2005. One lucky grand prize winner will even drive away with a 2005 MINI(R) Cooper S.
http://cdn.channel.aol.com/aimmail/aim_mail.html?mail_footer