[Gpdd] Misc: Re: Niles

Ginger Fitzsimmons matildalucet at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 10 13:53:49 EDT 2005

Dear BooBoo,

I am sorry to have worried you so much. I am eating more things than
the last time Ginger Slave wrote to Dawna Slave. I am still turning up
my nose at carrots (which has my slaves perplexed since those used to
be a favorite) but in the last 24 hours I have eaten apple, parsley,
oat groats, cilantro, Cavy Cuisine, some corn on the cob, dandelion
greens, clover, damp hay and dry hay. Ginger Slave and Steve Slave are
still making me eat the icky goo because they think I am not fat
enough. I am doing the best I can. I even sniffed the mac & cheese they
had Tuesday night but I really can't see why they would eat that stuff
when there is perfectly good salad in the house.

Still black and sleek and cute,

Niles

[Ginger Slave here: The "icky goo" is anise flavor Critical Care. We
have some apple banana flavor on order now in the perhaps vain hope
that he will find it less icky. He is coming along but apparently it is
hard work for him to gain weight. At last weigh-in, he was 844 grams,
stable from the weigh-in before and somewhat up from a week ago, but
still way below the weight he was carrying when he moved in here a year
and a half ago. Too bad he can't eat the Haagen Daz peach ice cream I
snacked on last night - that stuff is decadent.]