[Gpdd] Silly: Reply to Samantha: Recycled GP

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 15 12:54:19 EDT 2005

Reese (Recycled G. Pigg) made me a slave when someone "dumped" him in the woods behind my house almost 3 years ago.  I thought someone had lost him, so I tried to catch him and find the owner.  There are a lot of predators in the woods (both domestic and wild), including dogs, cats, fox, hawks, etc., and I was worried for his life.  He is mostly white, and very visible, even in the woods.  I was even going out in the middle of the night, in my robe with a flashlight, to see if he was allright.  He was very hard to catch, and it took myself and 5 neighborhood boys a full week to catch him.  He was very elusive, but we finally trapped him in a county recycle box.  After unsuccessfully looking for the owner, he became my adopted baby.  At the time, I knew absolutely nothing about guinea pigs.  I named him "Reese", for the "recycle box" that saved his life, and I also had no idea if he was a male or a female and Reese could be either. He was the "recycled gp", has been with me almost 3
 years now, and is my very spoiled baby. I Hope this answers your question.

Audrey (slave to Reese)