[Gpdd] misc: SoCal Pignic

Lydia Boland owsla at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 15 20:14:20 EDT 2005

We can't wait to see everyone at the pignic!  Ginny wants to do some
shopping to make sure we have everything we need for the pigs special
day.  She has requested details, details, details!  Satchel is looking
forward to taking naps in the fresh air and has happily handed over all
planning for our family to Ginny.  Ginny has told me though that she
will leave all cooking to me and Dan.  We are happy to share in a
potluck.

Lydia